How to Join – Chiropractors
In order to streamline the process and make it as convenient as possible we recommend that prior to entering the membership portal you review the instructions below.
The current criteria to join STN apply to Physical Therapists and Chiropractors at this time.
STN will be establishing endorsement criteria for additional professions in the near future.
Instructions for Applicants :
If you are a Chiropractor, one of the following Credentials are a minimum requirement to join the network. Please have proof of certification available in PDF format for upload:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Chiropractic Sports Sciences (Canada)
- Fellow of the Canadian Chiropractic Specialty College of Physical and Occupational Rehabilitation
- Fellow of the College of Chiropractic Sciences
- Fellow of the College of Chiropractic Orthopaedists (Canada)
- Fellow of the Chiropractic College of Radiologists (Canada)
- Advanced Spine Practitioner Inter-professional Spine Assessment and Education Clinicians (ISAEC)
- Advanced Spine Practitioner McKenzie certification/Diplomat
- Any foreign training equivalent to the above(please list)
In addition to at least one of the above credentials please also prepare the following in PDF format for upload:
- College Registration Number
- Current malpractice certificate
- Certificate of Designation (where available)
- A letter of reference from a colleague or mentor within your discipline attesting to your expertise in degenerative spine conditions
- A letter of reference from another professional outside of your discipline. This letter should demonstrate your ability to provide evidence based, effective, client-centered, care of degenerative spine conditions and inter-professional collaboration
- A photo of yourself – head shot
- A CV summary ( Use STN.Biosketch.2017.template.final ) demonstrating: (Maximum of 4 pages)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience treating degenerative spinal conditions
- Evidence of ongoing education, teaching and/or research in the treatment of degenerative spine conditions
The Application Process
To streamline the process please prepare all documents in the required format before initiating the application.
The online application will include the process of setting up an STN account first which will require a valid email address and
creation of a password.
Once you haven registered and received your password you will be guided on how to upload your documents into a secure account.
Once the application has been completed, you will hear from the STN administrators regarding the status
of your application and next steps.